- Path 2 Purpose on WGN Morning News
- Despite Challenges of Pandemic, Depression Study Finds Silver Linings by Tracy Gladstone at Wellesley Centers for Women (October 10, 2020).
- Mental health campaign aims to build teen resilience during COVID-19 by UIC Today (October 8, 2020).
- Mental Health Campaign Aims to Build Teen Resilience During COVID by Wellesley Centers for Women (October 8, 2020).
- Comics that helped prevent teen depression before pandemic now targeting increased risks because of COVID-19 by Darcel Rockett, Chicago Tribune (August 27, 2020)
- Depression Prevention Research Study Receives Additional Funding to Expand Reach During COVID-19 by Wellesley Centers for Women (July 14, 2020).
- Can comic books help to prevent depression and promote better mental health? By Associated Press (March 3, 2020).
- Comics aren’t just for fun — they can help prevent teen depression too by Darcel Rockett, Chicago Tribune (February 27, 2020)
Phase 3 Clinical Trial Papers 2011-2018
- Van Voorhees BW, Gladstone T, Cordel S, Marko-Holguin M, Beardslee W, Kuwabara S, Kaplan MA, Fogel J, Diehl A, Hansen C, Bell C, (2015). Development of a technology-based behavioral vaccine to prevent adolescent depression: A health system integration model. Internet Interventions. 2:303-313
- Gladstone T.R.G., Terrizzi D.A., Stinson A, Nidetz J, Canel J, Ching E, Berry AD, Cantorna J, Fogel J, Eder M, Bolotin M, Thomann LO, Griffith K, Ip P, Aaby DA, Brown CH, Beardslee W, Bell C, Crawford TJ, Fitzgibbon M, Schiffer L, Liu N, Marko-Holguin M, Van Voorhees BW, (2018). Effect of Internet-Base Cognitive Behavioral Humanistic and Interpersonal Training vs Intenet-based General Health Education on Adolescent Depression in Primary Care: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Jama Network Open. 1(7), e184278-e184278.
- Ip P, Chim D, Chan KL, Li TM, Ho FK, Van Voorhees BW, Tiwari A, Tsang A, Chan CW, Ho M, Tso W, Wong WH (2016). Effectiveness of a culturally attuned Internet-based depression prevention program for Chinese adolescents: A randomized controlled trial. Depress Anxiety. 33(12):1123-1131
Phase 2 Clinical Trial Papers 2007-2011
- Richards K, Marko-Holguin M, Fogel J, Anker L, Ronayne J, Van Voorhees BW, (2016). Randomized clinical trial of an Internet-based intervention to prevent adolescent depression in a primary care setting (CATCH-IT): 2.5-year outcomes. Journal of Evidence-Based Psychotherapies. 16(2):113-134.
- Kruger JR, Kim P, Iyer V, Marko-Holguin M, Fogel J, DeFrino D, Gladstone T, Van Voorhees BW, (2017). Evaluation of protective and vulnerability factors for depression following an Internet-based intervention to prevent depression in at-risk adolescents. International Journal of Mental Health Promotion. 19(2):69-84.
- Dickter, B., Bunge, E. L., Brown, L. M., Leykin, Y., Soares, E. E., Van Voorhees, B., … & Gladstone, T. R. (2019). Impact of an online depression prevention intervention on suicide risk factors for adolescents and young adults. mHealth, 5
- Abuwalla Z, Kadhem Z, Bishay A, Gladstone T, Mikhael E, Van Voorhees BW, (2017). Proposed model for the cultural adaptation of an Internet-based depression prevention intervention (CATCH-IT) for Arabic adolescents. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. https://doi:10.1515/ijamh-2016-0147.
- Sobowale K, Zhou N, Van Voorhees BW, Stewart S, Tang A, Ip P, Fabrizio C, Wong KL, Chim D, (2013). Adaptation of an Internet-based depression prevention intervention for Chinese adolescents: from “CATCH-IT” to “Grasp the Opportunity.” International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 25(2):127-37.