• Despite Challenges of Pandemic, Depression Study Finds Silver Linings by Tracy Gladstone at Wellesley Centers for Women (October 10, 2020).
• Mental health campaign aims to build teen resilience during COVID-19 by UIC Today (October 8, 2020).
• Mental Health Campaign Aims to Build Teen Resilience During COVID by Wellesley Centers for Women (October 8, 2020).
• Comics that helped prevent teen depression before pandemic now targeting increased risks because of COVID-19 by Darcel Rockett, Chicago Tribune (August 27, 2020)
• Depression Prevention Research Study Receives Additional Funding to Expand Reach During COVID-19 by Wellesley Centers for Women (July 14, 2020).
• Can comic books help to prevent depression and promote better mental health? By Associated Press (March 3, 2020).
• Comics aren't just for fun — they can help prevent teen depression too by Darcel Rockett, Chicago Tribune (February 27, 2020)
WGN-TV Morning Show Interview with Dr Kenan
Dr. Kenan discusses the Path 2 Purpose study on WGN-TV.
The Shift Series
The shift series is a social movement that aims to end the stigma around youth mental health.